Olivia Beach is a charming oceanfront community tucked above Nelscott Beach in Lincoln City, Oregon. …
Top Summer Activities Near Olivia Beach
Mar 17 2022 - 11:35pm
The days of summer are fast approaching, so now is the time to book your Olivia Beach vacation rental, while many homes are still available. Olivia Beach is perfectly located to grant you access to numerous nearby outdoor activities, great restaurants, and shopping, and of course, beautiful Nelscott beach! Not to mention all the amazing amenities available to guests of Meredith Lodging – access to a fitness center, seasonal pool, and a lovely community park!
To help you plan a memorable summer getaway, we have put together a list of some of our top summer activities near Olivia Beach:
- Splish Splash in the Oliva Beach Pool! – You won’t have to go too far to enjoy one of our amazing amenities. Enjoy the convenience and comfort of our heated saltwater outdoor swimming pool.
- Hike the Knoll in Roads End. – Locals affectionally call this stunning meadowed hill north of Lincoln City, “The Knoll.” This steep, 3-mile loop hike will reward your efforts with breathtaking views of the rugged Pacific Ocean coastline, Roads End and Devils Lake. Perfect spot to capture your family summer pic, and just a few minutes up Hwy 101 from Olivia Beach.
- Hunt for treasures! – Keep your eyes peeled for shells, agates, and of course, the famous and beloved hand-blown glass floats that are hidden all along Lincoln City’s seven miles of sandy beach. Over 3,000 unique glass treasures, made by local artisans, are hidden all along the beach. If you find a float, you get to keep it! Finders Keepers!
- Play the day away. – With over 685 acres of serene water protected from coastal winds, Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area is the place to go for paddling, boating, and fishing. The friendly and knowledgeable crew at Safari Town Surf will get you all geared up for a memorable day of kayaking, or stand-up paddle boarding on this popular, local lake.
- Stroll & shop. – Lincoln City Farmers & Crafters Outdoor Market showcases local produce growers, farmers, bakers, wineries, creameries, artisan foods, and one of a kind handcrafted items. With over 60 vendors, you are sure to find something to prepare a fresh and flavorful meal back at your Olivia Beach rental or pick up a unique gift for that special someone, or a souvenir to take home with you! This outdoor market takes place at the Lincoln City Outlets, Sundays, 9 AM – 2 PM.
Ready to book your summer getaway at Olivia Beach? You can view our complete Oliva Beach vacation rentals collection online, or call our friendly Reservations Team at 877.778.9055 to book your stay. One stay in this charming beach village will have you planning your next summer stay!
We hope to see you soon! In the meantime, follow us on social and tag those vacay posts #STAYWITHMEREDITH.
Categories: Things to Do on the Oregon Coast